Thursday 15 March 2018

Black Dress

It is good to be able to pose for a photograph outside again as we had some fairly warm sunshine in the last few days.

I bought this dress in a charity shop a few days ago. I don't have many black dresses and I quite liked the floral decorative feature just below the neckline on my left and there are leaf features right around the top. The dress is quite a slimline fit - a change for me - but it is knee length and I feel comfortable in it. It cost me £5.50.
My husband said he loves me in this dress but then spoilt it by saying it would be great for wearing to funerals - men!!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes men just don't know what to say! The neckline on this dress looks very pretty and flattering on you.

    ~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheree - I think you are right about men!

      Delete
  2. THat's a lovely little black dress on you, the flower detail is a nice touch :)

    Hope you are having a good weekend :) We are having a quiet one to recover from our busy week!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica - actually it is snowing here again so we are having a day indoors!

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely and flattering dress. Very chic! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA that's too funny that he said that!! men! lol
    Thanks for linking up with Lizzie and I today! Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin! - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/legallee-blonde-13090721
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee - I often visit your blog and see your lovely outfits

      Delete