Friday 12 January 2018

First Charity Shop Find of 2018


Now we are back into our regular routine after the holiday period, I have resumed my regular visits to the local charity shops. They are now receiving regular donations again and restocking their rails.

I found this top for £2.50 which will be ideal for evenings out when the weather improves. It is in a shade of deep blue and has detailing and features around the various edges.
It teams well with some dark blue trousers which I bought nearly two years ago. I am quite pleased with this top and will probably keep it.

Hannah took the pictures and will add these to her college photography portfolio. She is still keen to make a career in photography.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I can imagine that not a lot of donations are happening during the holidays - everyone is too busy eating!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kati - I am glad things are getting back to normal - I was getting withdrawal symptoms after not finding any bargains for 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely top! I like the monochromatic outfit with the trousers too! :)

    Hope that you are having a good week so far! The weather has been more bearable this week which is nice, not the crazy high temps we had last week!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, I adore this top! The color is so beautiful and perfectly paired with the dark trousers. Thanks so much for linking up with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete