Friday 3 November 2017

Turquoise Dress

This photo was taken a few months ago as I would not be wearing this dress outside without a coat at the moment. It is much colder and foggy in the UK.

I bought this dress a while ago for £4.00 and it is in one of my favourite colours. It is also a length which I prefer reaching my knees and is nice and modest around the neck.

My sandals are shaded by the bush but are actually gold in colour and cost £2.50.

No new charity shop purchases this week but I will keep looking as always and hope to find something to tell you about next week.

13 comments:

  1. The color is so pretty and I think you could wear that in so many seasons!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute dress! I absolutely love the vibrant color of it. You could wear this so many different times.
    Thank you for linking up this week!

    ~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress! :)It's fun to see such a bright color in these cold months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find such an adorable modest dress?! It's stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia - it was in a charity shop (where second hand clothes are sold with the money going to support a charity)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous color on this dress! Thanks for joining the Style File Link Up today!

    -Karen
    http://LadyinViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty shade of blue! Thanks for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color, very lovely on you1
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete