Thursday 9 November 2017

Royal Blue Shirt & Carnival

I bought a Royal Blue Shirt this week for £1.50. In the photo I have paired it with my black work jacket and trousers. I think the colours compliment each other but would welcome your opinions.

The weather has certainly got colder recently here in the UK but luckily it was dry and fairly mild for our local illuminated carnival a few days ago. Some 40 floats (decorated tractors and trailers) and some individual walking entries formed a spectacular procession which took nearly 2 hours to pass.

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fun carnival to have! :) I like that photo.

    I like your outfit too! I think blue and black looks great together, especially in this outfit :)


    Hope you have had a lovely week and have a great weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue certainly adds a striking pop of colour against the black. And what a great price too. The joys of bargain hunting.

    https://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color blue is gorgeous! Good choice!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. There used to be a torch light carnival where I used to live and I loved going. Hope you had fun. x Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like such a fun carnival. Thanks for sharing on the link up over at A Pocketful of Polka Dots' Fabulous Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this royal blue shirt! Pairing it with the black pants and black blazer really compliments the color of it. Such a great look for winter!
    Thank you for linking up this week!

    ~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete