Sunday 1 October 2017

Sky Blue

I have been off sick for most of the past week - so no new charity shop finds to show you. However I did find a photo of an interesting short sleeve summer top which I forgot to include in a post earlier in the year.

It is in various shades of light blue and has an unusual design which makes it appear as two garments. The bottom half is plain and tight fitting whereas the top is patterned with decorative edges. The top cost me £2.00 and I wore it on several occasions when the weather is warm.

My problem stems from a chemical imbalance which makes me feel light headed and I tend to lose my balance. It is likely that I will need a minor operation in the future to deal with an overactive gland.

1 comment:

  1. It really is unusual, I have never seen such a top before!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete