Friday 27 October 2017

Green Top


I have been feeling much better this week and back at work again.

My post this week shows a green top which I bought several months ago in a charity shop for £2.50. It is more suitable for evening wear and has a "tie effect" detail in the front. I wore it recently for a family meal in a restaurant and I am pleased with it.

My trousers were new from Marks and Spencer. I needed a new pair for work during the coming winter and these are a generous cut, with straight legs and front pleats. They cost £29.99. It is always difficult to find smart trousers in charity shops which fit properly. I have occasionally been successful but often you find slight blemishes on them afterwards which mean they are destined for wear in the garden!

7 comments:

  1. True - it is difficult to find good trousers in charity shops! Tops and blouses are much easier.

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you again Kati. I have started to wear trousers more now it is starting to get colder

      Delete
  2. top is realy realy realy beautifull...!
    wpthemesfree.website wp best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a lovely top! I wish I could pull of the pussybow trend, I think my torso is too short to do so! Petite problems, ha!

    I'm with you too, it's so difficult to find pants that fit properly in opshops! I've got lucky a few times, but only one pair has made it home with me so far!

    Hope you are having a nice start to your week so far! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica.

      It is a pity you can't pull off the pussybow trend. I quite like it.

      I am sure you are looking forward to your summer wheras we are getting out our woollies and trousers!

      Delete
  4. I love green and this is such a classic style. Great color on you!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete