Sunday 10 September 2017

Walk in the Woods

The recent Bank Holiday weekend was unusually warm and sunny so we all decided to go for a walk in the countryside and the footpath we followed lead us to a lovely natural woodland. Hannah took her camera as usual and took these photos for my blog with some nature pictures for a school assignment.
This top was from a bargain bin in a charity shop - it was a £1. I am unlikely to keep it though as I have some concerns with the design being slightly see through particularly when wet and consequently having modesty issues. It will be donated back so it can be sold again to help the charity. It shows that we all make mistakes!
My trousers were new from Primark. They are in lightweight cotton and I thought that they would be ideal for warmer weather. Sadly, it has been cool and wet here in the UK so I have not worn them as much as I had hoped. The dusky pink colour is a new one for me. The trousers are super comfy and cost me about £15.00.

Do you like this outfit?

6 comments:

  1. Love the blush pants! A nature walk is beautiful!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink pants are beautiful! I love blush pink. It's a shame you aren't keeping the top as it looks pretty but it's good you can donate it back :) More important that you are comfortable with the top than how it looks.

    Hope you are having a lovely week so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your bottoms!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/summer-closure-in-floral-romper/

    ReplyDelete