Sunday 24 September 2017

New to me Coat

Autumn is now officially with us and there is definitely a chill in the air as I walk to the office in the mornings. I was therefore pleased to find this camel coloured coat in a charity shop a few days ago. It was in my size and in excellent condition. It cost me £10.00 but it will keep me nice and snug each morning. It is of a wool/terylene mix and is also waterproof for when we get wetter periods.

Is it getting cooler where you are yet? (unless you are lucky enough to be in the southern hemisphere)

10 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful coat, and a bargain price! I have a camel trench I bought a few years back and it's such a loved piece in my wardrobe, it goes with so much and is practical in winter. You've definitely found a winner with this! :)

    Hope you had a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love new (to you) clothes? I always feel like it's Christmas when I receive a bag of clothes from a closet purging friend! Lovely coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you probably will have read - I am addicted to charity shops!

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous coat, Rebecca!
    Thanks for joining in on the "On Monday's we Link up"
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great classic coat! I love buying new to me pieces!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really like this classy coat! :D Enjoy using it to stay warm in these coming months.

    ReplyDelete