Sunday 17 September 2017

Blue Shirt

Nothing very exciting to report this week. My only charity shop find recently was this blue shirt. It cost me £2.00 and is casual in appearance, ideal for holidays.  It is in mainly cotton and has a George label.

The weather has turned colder here in the UK and I doubt if I will be wearing this shirt very often without a cardigan or jacket.

The flowers are coming to an end earlier than usual in the garden this year and a few days ago I removed the tomato and cucumber plants from the greenhouse as they had finished cropping. The runner beans may last a few more weeks.

We are wondering if the early onset of autumn will mean a colder winter this year. We have had very little snow for about 5 years.

17 comments:

  1. This looks like a pretty, relaxed top! I like the rolled-up sleeves look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, perfect for holidays!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a great shirt, that will get plenty of wear - nice one. I do hope we don't have a lot of snow this year it's very nice but messes up work and stuff! Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bargain!! It's great!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great bargain for such a pretty shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blouses like that are effortless, modern and always stylish. Love the color of yours, Rebecca!

    Welcome by and share your awesome style with my new linkup this week, which goes live every Thursday. =) Thanks and enjoy the weekend!!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/09/thursday-moda-81-reflections-and-recaps.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Great shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty blouse! love the color.
    thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty top! I always love pairing a blue top with white jeans!! I really hope that doesn't mean winter will be harder and colder :(

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blue top!

    Would you like to following each other?
    Let me know!


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shirt is a good find! I love the color of it with the white pants. I could definitely picture this outfit looking good in a lot of fall looks this season. I can't wait to read all about what is to come for you!
    Thank you for linking up this week!

    ~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete