Saturday 17 September 2016

White Skirt

I have not owned a white skirt for many years. White skirts are not ideal for people that are keen gardeners because they will not stay white for very long!!! However, my favourite charity shop is currently reducing their remaining stock of summer clothes and this skirt, in my size, was reduced to £1. I couldn't resist buying it - even if I rarely wear it. It could make an occasional appearance on holidays or days out.

It is knee length with a detail in the material along the bottom which gives it a slight flare.

I am wearing it with a blue pattern short sleeved top which has been in my wardrobe for about a year.

We are still enjoying summer temperatures here in the UK although part of the country received severe thunderstorms yesterday. No doubt we will experience the start of autumn soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the flare on this skirt! So cute!

    Thank you so much for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete