Sunday 7 August 2016

A £2.50 Dress!

Another summer dress to tell you about this week. Nothing that special about it but it only cost me £2.50 in a final reduction rail in my favourite charity shop as it hadn't sold previously.
It is a little shorter than I would have liked but at that price I couldn't resist it. I will probably wear it a few times during our warmer weather and then donate it back so that it doesn't take up room in my wardrobe. The charity will benefit twice if it sells again!

I have often said that I would never post a picture of a gardening outfit on my blog as the various garments would be either tatty or dirty. However Hannah recently took this photo of me having a rest after weeding a flower bed and the skirt and top look reasonably presentable so I thought I would share it with you. I am preparing a few exhibits for our local Flower and Produce Show and will let you know if I win any prizes!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits, I espcially love the floral dress. Great fit!
    Thanks for linking up with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete