Sunday 17 July 2016

Gold Top

Just occasionally I buy something outside my comfort zone and it happened twice this week. Firstly I spotted this gold short sleeved top which cost me £2.00. I thought it would be a useful addition to my evening attire. We don't go out that often for evening meals or trips to the theatre etc but it is always good to have something suitable to wear when the situation arises. I have a lot of black skirts (for the office) and it tones well with them.
My second purchase is this red dress. I don't have that many red items of clothing but I liked the style and it is of a length that I like to preserve my modest standards. It cost £4.50 and with the settled warm spell of weather here in the UK at the moment my summer dresses are getting plenty of wear at weekends.
 
Do you like venturing outside your comfort zone with clothes every now and again?

6 comments:

  1. Love the gold top Rebecca!

    The 2nd installment of my festival style campaign with UK brand BOOHOO is now live at the blog – come check it out and lemme know what you think!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold top Rebecca!

    The 2nd installment of my festival style campaign with UK brand BOOHOO is now live at the blog – come check it out and lemme know what you think!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. That pink dress is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great pieces to have in your closet. I love the red dress on you.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete