Saturday 14 May 2016

Turquoise Tunic - and my 100th Post!

I notice that this is my 100th post and I thought it would be appropriate to show you my turquoise tunic.

I recently managed to buy this for £2.00 in a charity shop. It is actually a size too large for me but I think the looser fit still looks OK on me. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours which helped me to decide to buy it.
I wear tunics or similar long tops a lot when I wear trousers as I am still self conscious of showing my bottom in public. Although I have been wearing trousers for well over two years now I still can't overcome this problem. Do other ladies feel this way? No doubt it is due to maintaining my modest style of dress which I feel is important.





11 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tunic and I love the color! I really like the turquoise paired with the black. Very striking combination!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of this tunic and really like it with the black pants. Classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like your tunic and the way it works on the black trousers...
    Happy 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that turquoise sheath. It would be great bare-legged for Summer. And congrats on your 100th post, Rebecca!

    I am talking pretty dresses and skirts for Spring, in today's post too. Come check it out. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/05/graduation-inspired-outfits-and-tips.html

    And I would love for you to linkup with me tomorrow and share your latest style posts with my readers. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 100th post, what a lovely tunic! I hope you have a good weekend.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tunic is so pretty! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style

    ReplyDelete