Sunday 1 May 2016

Green Top

My latest charity shop find is this top in a pastel shade of green. It is still too cold to wear it like this outside and I soon put a jumper on when Hannah had finished taking the photos. The top cost me £1.00 on a reduced rail and it is in nearly new condition.
The skirt was a charity shop purchase some time ago. I put it in the wardrobe and forgot about it until I was having a tidy session a few weeks ago. It is of a length I prefer as I like my skirts to be knee length of longer where possible. It has an unusual pattern of little brown squares which get darker in colour towards the bottom of the skirt. I think it goes well with the top and I hope that this outfit will get plenty of wear if we get some decent weather this summer.

Work is still hectic and getting me down but at least we have a long weekend with the May Day Bank Holiday. I have been busy in the garden and I find some physical work outdoors in my vegetable patch somehow makes me feel better and helps to release the pressure which had built up during the week.


16 comments:

  1. Fun spring outfit! I like the color of the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top was a bargain, what a great find! Your white skirt is really pretty too :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica - I hope that you and the little one are doing well!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely color combination! Really like your white skirt. :)

    - Liz @ Downtown Demure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find, it's a free top and a £1 donation to charity - win win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia - I was pleased with it and I love supporting charities

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit! Love that eyelet skirt!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green is a lovely colour - a very sweet spring outfit, even if you don't have the weather to match yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - actually it is beginning to warm up at last!

      Delete
  7. Great skirt! So pretty for spring

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty (and on trend eyelet skirt). You look lovely and ready to conquer Spring.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good together, and I love that skirt..glad the weather is hopefully getting better - we can all look towards summer outfits.
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this skirt! I've been looking to find one just like it!
    - Ana Luiza
    Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete