Saturday 5 December 2015

Office Charity Ball

 
Matthew and I attended a Charity Ball organised by my office last night. It is quite rare for us to go to a function as a couple but Lisa kindly offered to look after Hannah and Henry for the evening.
 
We enjoyed a four course meal, a quiz, a charity auction and dancing plus good company.
 
My dress had a turquoise/white striped design and not surprisingly came from a charity shop. It originally came from Marks and Spencer. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it but it would have been no more than £7.50. It is slightly shorter than I would have liked but turquoise is one of my favourite colours so I couldn't resist buying it a few months ago.


8 comments:

  1. The dress looks really good! :D And sounds tike the function was really really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the stripes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress! Hope you had fun! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress has a wonderful colour and you are a wonderful lady!!
    Beautiful necklace as well. I am sure that the event has been a success ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab in that dress! I love turquoise but for some reason only seem to wear it in the summer.
    Anna
    Anna's Island Style

    ReplyDelete