Sunday 1 November 2015

Yellow Dress

No new charity shop bargains to post this week due to our short family break in Scotland so I thought I would do a quick post on this summery dress which I bought for £4.50 a few weeks ago. Its label was missing so I am not sure of its origin but it feels good quality.

It is still warm enough in the UK to wear it (with a cardigan). We are so lucky to start November without any cold weather - it is dry with blue skies today!

The dress is rather a tight fit around the waste so I am not sure if I will keep it but it does make me look nice and slim!

I have some more leave booked this week so have arranged a girly shopping trip to Bristol with my friend Lisa. Hopefully I will have more to update on later. 

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! It accentuates your very svelte figure beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely! Perfect find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful dress, what a great find as it looks like it was made for you! :)

    The yellow is such a cheerful colour also :)

    Hope you have a fun shopping trip!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow is my favorite color so naturally I love this dress!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is some dressed up sunshine!
    Thanks for linking up with us on Start the Week Stylish!
    - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, very happy color.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always a fan of yellow! The neckline of that dress is really flattering. Thanks for sharing your refined style with the My Refined Style linkup.

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is beautiful! I love the color, the length, and the style. I bet it looks wonderful with a cardigan.

    ReplyDelete