Saturday 4 April 2015

A busy Easter and a Summer Top

This weekend is one of the busiest of the year for me. We have so many activities at our Church which we like to attend as a family. It started with a solemn service during the evening of Maundy Thursday when the alter was laid bare in preparation for Good Friday. There was a service on Good Friday to mark Christ's crucifiction and tomorrow there will be more uplifting services to celebrate Christ's rising from the dead.

My Charity Shop bargain this week is a summer top. It cost me £1.50 and is a flowery pattern on a white background. It is short sleeved and in cotton. The weather is not really warm enough to wear it yet but I am sure it will be ideal for the summer months.
 
We are still experiencing cold winds here in the UK and you will notice I am still wearing my trousers (pants for my friends in the USA) regularly. The trousers in the photo are particularly comfortable and have featured in previous posts. They are ideal for both the office and around the house.
 
Are you still wearing trousers more than skirts/dresses?

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely floral top, great bargain too!

    Hope you had a very happy Easter :)

    I'm wearing skirts and dresses more...but only because it's autumn here in Brisbane, I'll be into pants more in the winter! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica

      We had a lovely Easter.

      It is now quite warm and sunny here in the UK so if it continues my summer clothes will be making an appearance.

      Rebecca

      Delete