Friday 6 March 2015

A Bright and Cheerful Outfit

It is really warm and sunny here in the UK today. It is surprising how it lifts your mood! I thought that I would join Iris from Feminine Modesty and one or two other of my blogger friends in coming  up with a bright and cheerful outfit. I thought that this dress might be appropriate. It is really meant for summer but it was warm enough to wear it outside without a jumper. It is slightly shorter than I would normally prefer but I bought it new last year for the vibrant blue colour which I love. It came from New Look.


Another sign that Spring is with us are the magnificent displays of daffodils that are bursting open in the local parks. As a family we enjoy going for a walk at weekends to view the lovely blooms at this time of the year. It is good to get some exercise and fresh air.

We will also be starting to tend our own garden this weekend. There is a lot of tidying to do and grass to be cut but I enjoy it. There is something therapeutic about working in the garden for a few hours after a hectic day in the office.

I don't think I will start a theme by posting a picture of my gardening outfit...........although people might amuse themselves by counting the number of holes in my jumper - he he!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of this dress! Gah I hate doing my garden, you can come and mow mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty and vibrant blue! I am always drawn to brightly colored clothing!

    ReplyDelete