Tuesday 30 December 2014

Work Outfit

This outfit was purchased entirely from charity shops. The blouse was reduced to £1.25 and the pencil skirt cost me £3.50. I was really pleased with the shoes though as they were virtually new and made by Clarks. They are really comfortable and the style I like for the office. They were a bargain at £5.00!

I do like a smart black and white outfit for the office. I feel that it promotes a professional image which is important when meeting clients.
 
I wear black skirts during late spring, summer and early autumn and black trousers during the colder winter months. There are several photos of my black trousers in previous posts.

3 comments:

  1. Love this professional looking outfit. Where are you taking your pictures? It looks so nice and professional looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iris - they were taken at home against a blank white wall and standing on a sheet - you can just see some creases which were not quite edited out! We have been experimenting with digital photography - our new toy!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you look great!! I cannot wear pencil skirts- they look dreadful on me!x

    ReplyDelete