Sunday 17 August 2014

Vintage Style Dress - Charity Shop Find

I recently posted that I have become interested in vintage style clothing after getting a lot of ideas from reading some lovely blogs.

This week I found a vintage style dress in my favourite local charity shop and couldn't resist it for £4.50! It doesn't fit perfectly at the moment and I will need to get some minor alterations carried out but for that price I felt it worth taking a chance with it. I also don't normally wear red so that will be a change for me as well.

3 comments:

  1. Love! It makes me smile. I do hate alterations though--I'd rather start and make a whole new one. But you sure don't get the vintage feel or look when you do that. Loved the price, too! ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this dress....you must post a picture of you wearing it.

    ReplyDelete